As a Lifting Inspection Engineer within Pro Mech, you should be competent and capable to carry out inspection, adjustment and maintenance of mechanical and electrical aspects of lifting and handling equipment. You will compile reports and present and discuss with the customer your findings and be aware of and able to discuss with the customer all aspects/product groups of Pro Mech
As a Lifting Inspection Engineer, you will have the ability to carry out fault finding procedures, recognise the defective items, carry out the necessary repairs effectively and restore the equipment to a safe working condition in compliance with LEEA. You’ll also have the capability when designated to organise, progress, and carry out major installations.
The Ideal Candidate
An experienced Lifting Inspection Engineer will have the below key attributes:
- Experience working in the lifting equipment industry
- Experienced working within a testing environment
- Experience of using heavy lifting gear or with a strong mechanical engineering background
- Have good communication skills and experience of working within a customer site
- Competent in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER and PUWER.
- LEEA Qualification/s essential
- Current UK driving licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday